Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy, Busy December

Wow, I took a minute and looked at my blog today and realized that it has been FOREVER since I have blogged. So I will try to put the past month out here for all to see, short version...

We kept our tradition of buying a live tree for Christmas the week of Thanksgiving. We went that weekend and paid $15 for a three foot tree and then had Lowe's cut a 1 1/2 off of it. We took it to the box and had to cut another 6-8 inches off it to make it fit in our kitchen window. The four of us took to decorating it, like we always do, and it took about 3 minutes to have lights and decorations on it. We laughed and laughed, but inside, I was a little sad. Christmas is such a great time for me, I love the story of the birth of my Savior, and we usually go all out with decorating. However this year we limited ourselves to just a few decorations and were happy enough.






Last Week of November, 1st Week of December

No comments:

Post a Comment