Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy, Busy December Part 4

Face book quotes....

Tamara Jones is wondering...Lord, I have tried to keep a patient and good attitude through this trial. But today I am wondering, is this just my life, or does others experience things like this?

This is my appliances being delivered, but the truck went off into the ditch beside my driveway. Two days from moving in, and I am experiencing the everything that can go wrong will go wrong phase. Lord, please be with me, keep my spirits up. PLEASE!

December 15, 2009 12:01pm



Tamara Jones is on my computer listening to my baby snoring in her room, which is about 3 feet from me. Part of me thinks I will miss the togetherness my family has shared in the box. Well, maybe just a tiny bit, not too much!

December 15, 2009 at 10:21pm

Tamara Jones is asking you to join her in prayer...PLEASE, oh PLEASE, Lord do NOT let it snow or ice tomorrow. My furniture is coming tomorrow and we only have limited power/water/gas in the box. Please, Please, Please, no precipitation.

December 17, 2009 at 7:07am

Tamara Jones Moving Day, Moving Day, I am moving into my new house today, moving day, moving day, the snow will not keep me away! Ha, we are moving into an unfinished house, and I am thankful! The men will be working around us next week, but they are happy for us that we can move in before Christmas!

December 18, 2009 at 8:59am

Tamara Jones

Snow and all, we were able to get all three bedrooms put together with furniture. The living room delivery truck is stuck in Rutherfordton, the delivery man had to spend the night at the firehouse. Moved about 1/2 of the stuff from the box to the house, until it got too COLD to go back outside. What a great life I lead thanks all to Him.
December 19, 2009 at 8:01am



So the week of the 18th came, the day our living room and bedroom furniture was coming. The men and women had stayed late on Thursday to try to finish, but could not do it. They were coming back on the 18th, but THE SNOW BEAT THEM HERE. We had two men come in and try to do some final clean up so we could move in. Jay and I picked up the girls from school around 11am and we came home to the bedroom furniture being delivered, lovely! Those two men worked all day while the snow poured down and finished putting our beds together so we could sleep our first night in the new house.. What a great group of men! Then around 7pm we found out that the living room furniture was stuck in the snow and would try to get to the house on Saturday.

December 15-18th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment