Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy, Busy December Part 5

MOVING DAY, MOVING DAY

Tamara Jones is loving my Lord, my life, my family, my almost finished new house, my sweet new bed, ahhhh the joy of having a real bed and a real house! Oh, never underestimate the power of a new jacuzzi tub! More moving in today!

December 19, 2009 at 7:58a

Tamara Jones is loving my Lord, my life, my family, my almost finished new house, my sweet new bed, ahhhh the joy of having a real bed and a real house! Oh, never underestimate the power of a new jacuzzi tub! More moving in today! (repost from Saturday, same feelings today!)

December 21, 2009 at 11:27am

Tamara Jones is having a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS in her new house. Sitting by the fire, watching Christmas movies with my family. My kids baked a cake and cookies, we hung our new stockings (thanks Mrs. V) on our mantel beside our little tree and are waiting for our Lord's birthday!

December 24, 2009 at 7:43pm

December 18-24, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll! I am glad to see that you are blogging again! I know that has been the last thing on your mind these days...but none the less, I am glad to see you blogging!

    I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your house is and am so happy for you that you are moved in and sleeping in your bed!!! I was glad that I got to come up and hang out with you guys. Tell Jay the pizza was delicious...he is a regular Emeril. HA!
    I love ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete