Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy, Busy December Part 2

Face book quotes....

Tamara Jones
is praying that I do not yell today. The flooring people are here and they did not order what we signed for, they brought a cheaper grade hardwood and I am so upset. Waiting for a return call to see how they plan on fixing it so I can sleep in my house Christmas Eve!December 1, 2009 at 11:38am

Tamara Jones
The flooring people have to order the correct hardwood and it will not be in until Monday or Tuesday so the contractor is trying to rearrange the other subs to come on different days. My cabinet man says he is coming to do the other cabinets tomorrow. We will see...
December 2, 2009 at 9:01pm

Tamara Jones
is thankful that the flooring company chose to order the correct hardwood flooring although it will be another week before it is here and installed. ARRG, but the vinyl is down in the house, and I love it, I think it is beautiful! Things are still moving forward, hoping to have the rest of the kitchen cabinets tomorrow. December 2, 2009 at 9:13p



Tamara Jones All I want for Christmas is my house to be done, my house to be done, my house to be done. All I want for Christmas is my house to be done, so I can have a Merry Christmas!
Tamara got a new Red Theme Tree for their profile in My Christmas Tree.
The first couple of weeks of December were extremely busy. Floors were installed, painting was started, doors were installed inside, etc. The plumbers, heating and air, and electricians had to finish and get final inspection. Finishing touches were coming together, but it still seemed so far away. We were at Lowe's picking out things we had forgot to pick out, or things we had not been told to pick out and it felt like we lived at Lowe's a lot.


Emily's Room.Meredith's Room.
Kitchen cabinets, not done!

No comments:

Post a Comment