Friday, August 14, 2009

Things NOT To Say To Someone Whose House Has Burned Down!

This is my Top ? List of Things NOT To Say To Someone Whose House Has Burned Down!
It has no number right now because I will add to it as people say stupid things...
The Number 3 thing that you do NOT say to someone whose house has burned down is...the contractors say 6 months to rebuild, hah, you better plan on 9-10 months.
The Number 2 thing that you do NOT say to someone whose house has burned down is...oh, I know how you feel, my house has burned down twice!
The Number 1 thing that you do NOT say to someone whose house has burned down is...my buddy, his house burned down, not once, not twice, but 3 THREE times. He just rebuilt everytime!

1 comment:

  1. Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman. See the link below for more info.


    #fire
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete